41st International Symposium on Forecasting, 27-30 June 2021
The International Institute of Forecasters (IIF) will be hosting their annual conference virtually in 2021. The International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF) attracts the world's leading forecasting researchers, practitioners, and students. The IIF produces this annual event, which is recognized for consistently presenting important forecasting research by highly respected experts.
- Gerd Gigerenzer, University of Potsdam
- David Hendry, University of Oxford
- Yongmiao Hong, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Nicholas G. Reich, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Nada Sanders, Northeastern University
- Galit Shmueli, National Tsing Hua University