The first of 3 modules on the Nvivo software, this session addresses basics such as creating projects, importing data, creating memos and coding.
Please note that this training will be hosted on Windows OS. If you wish to request a Mac OS demonstration, please contact us.
This session runs from 12:00-15.00 GMT.
Introduction to NVivo: Working with text and media data and coding
- Creating a project in NVivo
- Organising your data
- Importing and working with text data (text documents and pdfs)
- Coding text data
- Importing and working with media data such as audio/video recordings and images
- Coding media data in NVivo
Terms & Conditions
- Student registrations: Attendees must provide proof of full time student status at the time of booking to qualify for student registration rate (valid student ID card or authorised letter of enrolment).
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Delegates are provided with temporary licences for the software(s) used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course. (Alternatively, we can also provide laptops free of charge to attending delegates).
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
The number of delegates is restricted. Please register early to guarantee your place.