Presented by Dr. Anis Samet
This workshop is an introduction to regression analysis with categorical dependent variables using the Stata software. It will cover the most commonly used regression models for categorical outcomes: binary logit and probit, ordinal logit, and multinomial logit.
The course assumes that attendees have prior knowledge of common commands in Stata to organize and handle data and undertake standard regression techniques. Nevertheless, this is an introductory course.
|2pm-5pm (London time)
||2pm-5pm (London time)
- Continuous and binary outcomes
- Introduction to limited dependent variable models
- Conditional logit
- Multinomial logit
- Ordered logit
- Nested logit
- Panel logit and probit
- Marginal effects and predicted probabilities
- Testing and fit
Terms & Conditions
- Student registrations: Attendees must provide proof of full time student status at the time of booking to qualify for student registration rate (valid student ID card or authorised letter of enrolment).
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Attendees are provided with temporary licences for the software(s) used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.