We're Hiring! - Sales Administrator
5 days a week
Salary - Competitive
We are looking for a Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. The business is a 30-year established software distribution company which also provides training and consultancy services with offices throughout the world – Portugal, Spain, USA, Brazil, Poland and the MENA region.
The Sales administrator will often serve as the first point of contact for customers who may need assistance with orders, requests, technical support and complaints. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, efficient and adaptable with good all-round administrative abilities, including a working knowledge of spreadsheets and a good knowledge of customer service best practices. Ultimately, you should be self-driven with the ability to work under pressure and contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
The Sales Administrator’s responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customers queries via email or phone
- Receiving orders via email or phone for processing
- Answering phone calls
- Processing new sales leads
- Raising quotes and following them up as per laid down procedure
- Checking data accuracy in purchase orders and invoices
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Providing data and reports to help with sales reports and customer presentations
- Ensure customer maintenance support agreements for all software’s are renewed annually and provide tracking reports
- Liaise with DHL to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records in CRM
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Have accurate knowledge of sales targets
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support personnel.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Good customer care skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Understanding numeric data
- Being proactive and flexible
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, international, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of this role, please forward your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.