5th Poland Stata Users Group Meeting, 27 November 2017
We are pleased to announce that the 5th Poland Stata Users Group Meeting will take place on 27 November 2017 at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics , Warsaw, Poland.
The Users Group gives attendees a unique opportunity to discuss the use of Stata across a wide-ranging breadth of fields and environments and is a valuable exchange platform for Stata users to present their theoretical output and the results of their empirical research. It's also a great opportunity for users who are new to Stata to meet and network with experts.
The Meeting programme will feature presentations of contributed papers. To submit a paper, please email Jan Zwierzchowski at email@example.com. The deadline for paper submissions is Monday 2 October 2017.
Presentation topics might include:
- Discussion of user-written Stata programs
- Case studies of research or teaching using Stata
- Discussions of data management problems
- Reviews of analytical issues
- Surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields, etc
The requirements for paper presentations are as follows:
- The abstract should be up to 300 words long
- Papers should be presented in English
- Presentations should last approximately 20 minutes (followed by a 10-minute discussion)
The detailed programme will be available soon.
Participation at the Meeting is free of charge. Meeting materials, refreshments and lunch will be provided for all attendees. To register, simply fill out the form below. You can also email us or call us on +48 600 370 435.
Marek Gruszczyński, Chairman,