OverviewSiZ is Cytel's new affordable software package for designing, simulating, and analyzing study data for a broad array of validated fixed sample size trials. SiZ helps sponsors compare and select the best designs using simulations, along with easily understood tables, charts and graphs. SiZ also eliminates the need for separate analysis software with fast data import and built-in analysis tools.
47 of the top 50 biopharmaceutical companies use Cytel software to design, simulate and analyze trials. SiZÂ® is rigorously validated and tested in accordance with international regulatory and CPMP guidelines.
SiZ major capabilities include the following:
- a wide array of validated methods in an especially intuitive interface, easy even for first-time users
- trial simulations to rapidly and accurately compare designs
- a range of readily generated tables, graphs and plots to easily share designs amongst planning team members
- combines trial data analysis and trial design, eliminating the need for separate design and analysis applications
Using SiZ streamlines the clinical research workflow - trial design, simulation and clinical data analysis - for a wide variety of fixed sample size scenarios. With SiZ you can:
- design, simulate and compare a wide variety of fixed sample trials
- determine continuous, categorical, binomial, survival endpoints
- accurately calculate required sample sizes across a variety of power levels
- construct and assess superiority, non-inferiority and equivalence trials
- quickly import and analyze clinical study data with on-board tools
- run R and SAS scripts
Every method in SiZ is fully validated in practice. Individual references are displayed and can be generated for reports, incorporation into the SAP or any other study documentation.
How does SiZ compare to nQuery Advisor?
SiZ provides a number of tests and methods not found in the current nQuery Advisor, including methods supporting non-inferiority and equivalence designs.
SiZ is the only trial design package with built-in simulation and analysis capabilities utilizing Cytel's proven statistical algorithms and computation methods.
Click here to download comparison doc between SiZ® vs. nQuery Advisor
Vista; Windows XP (SP3), and Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit). SiZ is not fully validated on Windows 7 yet, but testing is underway.
PricesCommercial / Academic / Non-Profit Organisations - Â£175.00 (Excl. VAT & Shipping Charges)
Multi-Seat Discounts are available. Contact Us for more information.