Introduction to Meta Analysis with Stata
Date: 20 June, 2012
Location: Cass Business School, London, UK
Course Duration: 1-day
Delivered By: Prof Aurelio Tobias
Meta analysis is a statistical technique for combining the findings from independent studies. This one day course discusses the main issues related to Meta analysis and demonstrates with Stata a number of alternative techniques designed for this purpose.
The course will be delivered using Stata 12.
|Effect sizes based on binary data and means||Subgroup analysis|
|Statistical models for meta-analysis||Meta-regression|
|Identifying and quantifying heterogeneity|
Who should attend?
The course aims at both academics and practitioners who are interested in applying Meta analysis.
Previous experience with statistical and econometrics analysis and familiarity with Stata basics.
Cost: (Per Participant)
|Early Registrations||Late Registrations
- All costs exclude VAT, where applicable.
- Late Registrations - Registrations made within 6-weeks before the start of the course.
- Student registrations - Attendees must provide proof of full time student status at the time of booking to qualify for student registration rate (valid student ID card or authorised letter of enrolment).
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Cost includes course materials, lunch, refreshments and the use of computers.
The number of delegates is restricted. Register early to guarantee your place. If you need assistance in locating hotel accommodation in the the area, please notify us at the time of booking.
Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
« Back to Training Calendar