The application of statistics and econometrics is becoming increasingly popular in the commercial and applied research sectors largely as a result of greater availability of historical data and the need to drive decision-making by evidence-based practices. Timberlake provide a total solution to clients working in the statistics, econometrics, operational research or mathematical fields - we provide anything you might need for data analysis and forecasting irrespective of whether you are an experienced user or about to start utilising quantitative methods.
We can help you:
- Extract insights from your data and utilise evidence-based practices to drive decision-making
- Build forecasting models
- Keep up-to-date with new developments in statistical and econometrics theory and software packages.
- Improve your practices through training and consultation
- Automate procedures if your work involves repetitive tasks
- Set up, train and support "data intelligence" departments in your organisation
- A wide variety of tools and product offerings (as a result of our market position) and the ability to offer an impartial advice and the best suited solution to your needs
- A team of in-house econometricians with excellent knowledge of applied statistics and econometric modelling and extensive commercial experience
- A team of associates from the academic sector who are leading researchers in their fields with proven track record in research and consulting and with whom we team up on a project-by-project basis
Back to top
Return to: Home